Sunday 25 August 2019

Writing Skill (E2 notebook)

Description Writing


Description of a person

      Paragraph 1 Set the scene ( name of the person, time/place you met/ saw him/her
   

  Paragraph 2

o   Physical appearance (height, build, age, facial features etc
o   Personality characteristics, hobbies and interests
 
  Paragraph 3

      Comments/ feelings about the person
      Also give a relevant title to the description






My Best Friend

      I would like to talk about my best friend Neha. I am so lucky to have her as my friend.  She fills my life with happiness. We share all our secrets.

      Neha is small and quite slim. She has  got  an oval face with bright blue eyes and a small mouth. She has long hair which she ties in a ponytail. She is quite beautiful, especially when she smiles.

She always seems to be in a good mood. She always brings out the best in me by being positive and cheerful.

She is very honest and gives her sincere opinion. We are really close to each other. We never get  bored with each other’s  company.

Sometimes  she  tends to be stubborn, she never admits her fault. But inspite  of her shortcomings I love her. I hope our friendship will be long and everlasting.

















No comments:

Post a Comment